Monday, December 26, 2005

Back to the ol' Grind:-)



Happy Monday!!
Well, Christine here and it's back to work for alot of us including me.Although my other half Bill, has another day of recouperation time left before he too has to return to work.Things will still be a bit hectic at work for me with being in the retail game. But it's really all downhill for us from here since it will dramatically calm down for us till about August since that is a big "back to school"time for us.We have acceptionally good prices that most parents love to shop us then for their kids back to school wardrobe.Today I won't go in til 4:30pm so it's a short day, but tommorow I will need to hustle with condensing various fixtures and making sure things are preped for the upcomming inventory on the 12th of this month.Not sure what happens then with my schedule ......I will have to snoop around a bit and find out.It's my first Inventory with TJMaxx, since just being with them since October 2005.I recall in the past working for a retailer, we would close on a Sunday at 6pm and then a counting we will go..................till around 2am...........lord I hope thats not the same way this time.But I will do what I need to do to get it done.........LOL
I am as I post this still in my Pink Bathrobe,Bill and I will heat up some day after Christmas Breakfast and sit down and have a meal together since I will work late tonite.Then I will get started on some ironing.
Before I know it , it'll be time for me to bring home the turkey bacon.
Hoping you all have a safe and Happy New Year's, Bill and I will be baracading ourselves at home and be in bed early
God Bless,
HUGS!
Christine

No comments: