Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well, it's that time of year!

Hello one and all!
This time of year we in the retail business all look forward to what we all fondly refer to what we call I-N-V-E-N-T-O-R-Y.And yes boys and girls,today is the day when we "carpe diem"!Seize the day! Oh, it's not so bad, my hours tonite is just 6pm -mid.A far cry from my Penneys day's working till 3-4am........counting and recounting till you felt your eyeballs explode.At least I have 3 days off in a row after that........and AHEM!! Bill????? are we doing anything special???????hehehehehe.No pressure honey just seeing if your paying attention LOL.I have had a nice relaxing time at home being lazy till I go in later. I did my nails so they look hotI called work earlier to see if I could break dress code and wear "comfies" they said no problem!!! HOOOOORAY!I had my first Physical Therapy session for my right foot. I have a few more then my Foot Doctor will see how that goes.I had whirlpool and some ultrasound,wow! that felt good!!
Well gonna go for a bit........put my face on.........maybe come back and play a few more game of pogo.
Love you all,
Chris

No comments: