Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Bee your Best!!"

Hey Everyone!
 
While at work yesterday,I was in the fittingroom putting stuff away and helping customers when a woman came in suddenly and dropped this envelope to me and said "this is for you" I replied "thank you" and when I had a moment I read was inside.
This is what it said:
Did you know that the body of a Bumble Bee is too big for it's wings? Therefore it should not bee able to fly! But, the Bee does not know this! It beelieves that it can fly and has been flying for hundreds of years.
What does this have to do with you?God wanted to bless you today.God loves you!!
He wants to to beelieve in yourself and beelieve in the love he has for you.
You can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives you strength and guidance.
Make it a great day............
God Bless.......
And Bee Your Best!!!!!!!
"For I know the plans to prosper you and to not harm you,plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: